- A virtualized, enterprise-type network. DNS, DHCP, Web, Email, FTP, File Service, etc., must all be functioning.
- Must have clients and servers.
- At least 10 different vulnerabilities, to include:
- Different levels of threat and exposure
- Different avenues and methods of exploitation, including, but not limited to:
- Web-based, such as SQLI
- Service based, such as Apache
- Configuration based, such as SUID bypass
Methods and technologies:
(Description of tools used and hierarchy built to go here)
(Drawings, etc., to go here)